Hi! My name is Anne Lindberg. Most people call me Annie. I am an acupuncturist, Chinese medicine herbalist, Ayurvedic practitioner, and yoga teacher.
My goal is to help patients uncover their innate healing ability. I incorporate Chinese and Japanese acupuncture, internal and external Chinese and Ayurvedic herbal medicine, cupping therapy, moxibustion, Tuina massage, yogic exercises, and nutritional and lifestyle counseling to address the root cause of symptoms and promote healing. I treat the whole person and recognize the interconnection between health of mind, body, and spirit. I'm passionate about providing attentive, compassionate, personalized health care to help you recover from injury and illness and foster wellness.
I value collaboration with other health care professionals and modalities, and I look forward to coordinating care with your Primary Care Provider as appropriate.
My areas of special interest include digestive concerns, women’s health issues, musculoskeletal pain and injury, emotional concerns, and autoimmune disorders. I also enjoy working with patients who are focused on preventing disease and on promoting longevity, health, and wholeness.
I look forward to meeting and working with you.
CERTIFICATIONS and DEGREES
- Licensed Acupuncturist and East Asian Medicine Practitioner in WA
- Nationally Certified Chinese Herbalist (NCCAOM)
- Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (SIOM, Seattle WA)
- Ayurvedic Practitioner (NAMA)
- Yoga Teacher (Living Spirit Yoga, Olympia WA)
- MA in Environmental Studies (Evergreen State College, Olympia WA)
- BA in Biology (Pomona College, Claremont CA)